Christmas craft sale and bazaar season starts in November
• Snowflake bazaar on Saturday, Nov. 17, 1 p.m., at St. George’s Anglican Church, 3690 Brown Rd. in West Kelowna
• First United Church Craft Fair on Saturday, Nov. 24, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., at First United Church hall, 721 Bernard Ave., in Kelowna. Featured will be more than 40 vendors, craft tables, home baking, coffee and lunch counter. Donations to Outreach Food Cupboard program appreciated.
• Ponderosa Spinners, Weavers, and Fibre Artists Guild annual Christmas Sale Saturday, Nov. 24, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., at St. Michael’s Cathedral Hall, 604 Sutherland Ave. in Kelowna. Gifts to suit all events and budgets, from stocking stuffers to fabulous craft finds along with craft demonstrations and a tea room.
• Tinsel Bazaar on Wednesday, Nov. 28, 1 to 4 p.m., put on by the Silver Tsunami Society at Brandt’s Creek Mews, 2091 Cross Rd. in Glenmore. This is a fundraiser to support seniors in complex care.
• The Westbank United Church Women to host Last Chance Craft Fair and Bake Sale on Saturday, Dec. 1, in the church hall, 3672 Brown Rd., 9 a.m. to noon. Hand knit and sewn items, children’s sweaters, hats, gloves, scarves and afghans etc. Coffee/tea and a muffin will be served for just a loonie.