News

Firefighter checks chimney after fire

A Kelowna firefighter checks out the status of the chimney on house at 1469 Lambert Rd. that caught on fire Tuesday morning. The home’s fireplace was the source of the fire. - Sean Connor/capital news
A Kelowna firefighter checks out the status of the chimney on house at 1469 Lambert Rd. that caught on fire Tuesday morning. The home’s fireplace was the source of the fire.
— image credit: Sean Connor/capital news

A Kelowna firefighter checks out the status of the chimney on house at 1469 Lambert Rd. that caught on fire Tuesday morning. The home’s fireplace was the source of the fire.

Sean Connor is a Capital News photographer.

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.

You might like ...

VIDEO: Netflix steps into showdown against Canadian TV commission
 
Human Rights Tribunal rejects smart meter complaint
 
Hollywood eyes return to Enderby
Snowboarder admits guilt, agrees to pay for damaged church sign
 
Lightning ready for lights, camera...
 
Fernie skaters qualify for the B.C. winter games
Penticton RCMP nab fugitive wanted on warrant
 
Candidates cover familiar ground at forum
 
Backyard burning in Nelson returns permanently

Community Events, September 2014

Add an Event

Read the latest eEdition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Sep 17 edition online now. Browse the archives.