Request for West Kelowna food vending services
The District of West Kelowna is seeking mobile vendors to provide food and beverage service for nine Music in the Park events this summer.
The events will be held at Memorial Park, 3737 Old Okanagan Hwy., from 7 to 9 p.m. July 4, 11, 18, 25 and Aug. 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29.
Food and beverage vending services are required from 6 to 9 p.m. during each event. The district is interested in securing a maximum of two vendors.
Applicants must meet a variety of requirements, which include:
- Power source for vending unit. There is no electricity on site
- Liability insurance naming the district as additionally insured for $2 million
- Proof of a permit to operate from Interior Health
- Proof of WorkSafe BC insurance (if applicable)
- Proof of a current West Kelowna business licence
- Sample menu or list of food and beverage items offered
- Picture of mobile vending unit (exterior only).
The district reserves the right to accept or reject any applications. Submission of an application does not guarantee a licence to operate vending services during the Music in the Park events.
All interested applicants are invited to fill out a DWK Music in the Park food and beverage vending application form, which is available at municipal hall, 2760 Cameron Road, or at districtofwestkelowna.ca.
Applications must be submitted by Thursday, June 12.