A Kelowna firefighter checks out the status of the chimney on house at 1469 Lambert Rd. that caught on fire Tuesday morning. The home’s fireplace was the source of the fire.

Firefighter checks chimney after fire

A Kelowna firefighter checks out the status of the chimney on house on Lambert Road.

A Kelowna firefighter checks out the status of the chimney on house at 1469 Lambert Rd. that caught on fire Tuesday morning. The home’s fireplace was the source of the fire.

Sean Connor is a Capital News photographer.