Not-for-profit community service organizations are reminded that they have until Oct. 31 to submit grants-in-aid applications to the District of West Kelowna.
Each year, council carefully considers the applications from many worthy nonprofit groups and balances their requests for support with the municipality’s needs to provide programs, services and infrastructure at low cost to taxpayers.
Grant application forms can be found at districtofwestkelowna.ca under Mayor & Council/Council Policies.
Applying oganizations must provide:
• The list of services they provide to the community;
• The amount of financial assistance required;
• The benefits in the community that would result from the grant, if approved;
• A detailed proposed budget for the current year and a list of all other grants and donations received;
• Financial statements from the immediately preceding fiscal year. For further information please call the district finance manager, 778-797-8802.