A man was found dead in Kelowna on Dec.21 (file photo)

A man was found dead in Kelowna on Dec.21 (file photo)

Kelowna man found dead in trailer from possible carbon monoxide exposure

The 63-year-old man likely died from carbon monoxide exposure

A man was found dead in his trailer on Lougheed Rd. on Tuesday.

The man likely died of carbon monoxide poisoning, say Kelowna RCMP.

When conducting a wellness check on Dec. 21, RCMP found the 63-year-old man dead, with a propane stove still burning in his trailer.

The BC Coroners Service is conducting its own investigation into the circumstances of the man’s death.

READ MORE: Why your travel essentials should include packing a carbon monoxide detector

READ MORE: 40 models of gas furnaces pose potential carbon monoxide risk, Technical Safety B.C. says

carbon monoxideCity of Kelowna