The Central Okanagan Teachers’ Association will put education under the provincial election spotlight next week with a series of three local all-candidates meetings.
The meetings are scheduled for:
• Monday, April 22 at Mt.Boucherie Secondary in West Kelowna for Westside-Kelowna candidates.
• Tuesday, April 23 at Hollywood Road Education Services centre in Rutland for the Kelowna-Lake Country candidates
• Thursday, April 25 at Anne McClymont Elementary in the Mission area of Kelowna for the Kelowna-Mission candidates
All three meetings are scheduled to start at 7 p.m.
In addition to the education-focused meetings, two other groups have also announced plans for local all-candidates’ meetings. They include:
• The Lake Country Chamber of Commerce, for Kelowna-Lake Country candidates, Wednesday, May 24, at the Creekside Theatre. The meeting is slated to start at 7 p.m.
• The Kelowna Chamber of Commerce, for Kelowna-Mission candidates, during a chamber luncheon meeting Friday, May 26, at the Ramada Hotel.