1. Weather outlook: It’s a gorgeous day! Sun from Black Knight to Pincushion Mountain. Highs up to 13C with perhaps a few gusts of breeze in the morning. So get out there and make the most of this autumn in November Okanagan weather.
2. Stories we’re covering today: Transit workers will decide later this morning if they will walk off the job. The local union president expects drivers will vote to reject the contract offer and move ahead with strike action.
3. Have a say: Kelowna is making changes to its sign bylaw. It hasn’t been updated since 1998. You have until this Sunday, Nov 13, to go online and make your thoughts known. Kelowna council will finalize it later this fall.
4. Something to do today: Techy women get together after work, from 5 to 7 p.m., to network and make new connections. Women in Technology Unwine’d is at Sandhill Winery, 1125 Richter,
5. A way to give back: There’s a blood donor clinic today, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Kelowna clinic, 103-1865 Dilworth. To find out if you’re eligible to donate, take the eligibility quiz.