Your morning top 5, to get things started for Nov. 29, 2016
1. Dust off your skis and snowboards and get ready for another year of hitting the slopes at Big White as the resort has announced it is opening on Wednesday with 50 per cent off lift tickets.
2. Kelowna city council has expanded its bylaw aimed at keeping the homeless from sleeping on city streets and sidewalks, a move that will now include daytime hours.
3. At its meeting on Monday, council in Kelowna also approved a bylaw that will allow it to raise money by sponsoring city buildings, a move that will eventually mean more staff will need to be hired.
4. A morning chill this morning and more frost this week before the weather warms up later on the weekend. Your weather forecast is here.
5. After 16 months on the sidelines, Tiger is back on the PGA tour this week. Can he recapture his old dominant self? Only time will tell.
Welcome back, Tiger. https://t.co/ih6hdksWZY
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) November 29, 2016