1) • A new hotel is on the docket. Midwest Ventures Ltd. will be asking for lots 1665 & 1697 Innovation Drive to be rezoned to allow a six-storey hotel to be built.
The properties are on the east side of Highway 97, opposite the Kelowna Airport, and just south of the Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport Hotel.
• A 110 lot-subdivision will be before council for 984 Dehart Rd., presented by Sherwood Mission Developments Ltd.
• And the Seventh Day Adventist Church, at 909 Juniper Rd., will ask to amend its future land use to facilitate a single- and two-dwelling housing subdivision.
The Monday council meeting starts at 1:30 p.m. in council chambers at City Hall, 1435 Water St.
On Tuesday, Oct. 18 at 6 p.m., Kelowna council hosts a public hearing to consider several rezoning requests.
• The Ponds’ Phase 5 development of 34-single-family subdivision and dedication of park land around Jack Smith Lake and by Hill Spring park.
• The Kirschner Mountain development along Gallagher and Loseth roads (see main map) is looking for some zone changes to accommodate everything from large-lot single home residential to low-density multi-units. The proposal also includes dedication of park land to the city.