With the start of Go By Bike Week, the City of Kelowna is looking for public input on how best to incorporate bikeways into the city’s network.
There are several ways to get involved.
GoByBike Week – Celebration Stations:
- May 30, 7-9 a.m. - Okanagan Rail Trail at Spall/Clement;
- June 1, 4-6 p.m. - Ben Lee Park;
- June 2, 4-6 p.m. - Railside Brewing.
- June 12, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. - Parkinson Activity Centre;
- June 13, 3-5 p.m. - Rutland Centennial Park;
- June 21, 4 - 6 p.m. - Mission Rec Transit Exchange.
Residents can also fill out a quick survey, take part in an online information session or ask a question on the City of Kelowna website.
Feedback will help inform the future of bikeways projects.