The District of West Kelowna is hosting the second annual Let’s Get Moving Day Sunday, June 8, from 1 to 4 p.m at the Mount Boucherie sports fields on East Boundary Road.
The event is being held in conjunction with National Health and Fitness Day.
Participants are asked to bring their runners, bike and swim suit.
Participating groups with activity stations include:
– GBTAPS – Geocaching
– Westside Youth Soccer
– Lakeview Heights Tennis Club
– Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre
– Westside Ringette
– Liquid Lightening Swim Club
– Kelowna Rowing Club
– Whiplash Cable Wake Park.
Golf and pickle ball stations will also be set up.
There will also be free demos and classes throughout the afternoon:
– 1:30 p.m. beginners zumba class (JBMAC)
– 2 p.m. beginners boot camp (DWK)
– 2:30 p.m. Westside Tae Kwon Do Demo
– 3 p.m. beginners yoga class (DWK).
For more information on any of the events or groups participating, please contact West Kelowna recreation and culture at 778-797-8800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.