Looking for something to do in West Kelowna this winter?
Beat the effects of colder weather, shorter days and the comfort foods and beverages of Christmas by enrolling in one, two, or even a few of the hundreds of programs being offered through West Kelowna’s Winter 2018 Rec Guide.
According to the city, the guide offers something for people of all ages and abilities. And, it’s easy to find a program close to home with so many offered at school gyms and multipurpose rooms, community centres, and our aquatic centre and arenas.
For those seeking family fun to kick off the holiday season, be sure to check out the guide for details on the Light Up on Brown Road, 5 to 8 p.m. this Friday, December 1 and Winterfest—Skate With Santa at Mount Boucherie Recreation Complex from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sunday, December 3.
The guide also includes arena and pool schedules over the two week Christmas Break.
Guides can be found at:
• Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre, 3737 Old Okanagan Highway
• Webber Road Community Centre, 2829 Inverness Road
• Westbank Library, Westridge Shopping Centre, #31 – 2484 Main Street
• Westbank Lions Community Centre, 2466 Main Street
• West Kelowna Municipal Hall or Recreation Portable, 2760 Cameron Road
• The Westside Weekly Friday, November 24 edition
Register online at westkelownacity.ca/recguide or in person at the Recreation and Culture Portable Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Offices will be closed for Christmas from 4:30 p.m. December 22 through 8:30 a.m. January 2.
For more information, call 778-797-8800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To report a typo, email: email@example.com.