To the editor:
Driving around Kelowna is dangerous to one’s well-being.
There is a long list of events by drivers, not necessarily in the order of serious to stupid.
1. Speeding through school zones, in particular Gordon and Springfield Road. It’s rampant.
3. Failing to slow or stop at crosswalks
4. Night driving with one headlight
5. Running red lights
6. Cell phone usage
7. Ignoring the HOV lanes
8. Not stopping at stop signs
9. Weaving in and out in traffic
10. Seeding on Springfield Road.
Bonus: Bike riders riding at night with no lights on their bikes.
These need to be enforced. Drive defensively folks.
Dave Sellers, Kelowna