carbon monoxide

Technical Safety B.C. is asking owners to check their furnace tags to see if their unit is effected. (Black Press file photo)

40 models of gas furnaces pose potential carbon monoxide risk, Technical Safety B.C. says

The furnaces, manufactured by the Carrier Corporation, contain faulty components

 

The B.C. Coroner has confirmed that Lucille Beaurain, 35, of Kamloops, died from carbon monoxide poisoning in her tent at the Sandy Point campground in Salmon Arm on May 19, 2019. (Kamloops This Week image)

Coroner confirms cause of 2019 death of mom at Shuswap campground

Coroner’s report lists exposure to carbon monoxide fumes in enclosed environment as cause

 

Why your travel essentials should include packing a carbon monoxide detector

Why your travel essentials should include packing a carbon monoxide detector

Keep your family safe this summer, whether at home or renting a vacation property

  • Aug 3, 2020