1. Weather outlook: Showers will decrease through the morning then start up again through the afternoon. High of 6C with winds to 20 km/h.
2. It was a great weekend for a ride: And the remodelled Ethel street was a great place to do it, with safer bicycling and pedestrian access.
3. Something we’re still buzzing about: What a great Grey Cup game. In the end it almost didn’t matter who you were rooting for, the game between Calgary and Ottawa was a nail-biter at the end. The Ottawa Red Blacks prevailed by one touchdown in overtime over the Stampeders.
4. People to congratulate: Kelowna’s newest Chartered Professional Accountants graduated over the weekend.
5. Something different to do: How about a New Moon Men’s Circle. 6-7 p.m. tomorrow night, Nov. 28, in the kekuli at Summerhill Pyramid Winery, 4870 Summerhill Winery. Women will gather at the same time in the pyramid.