Molson’s Super Curling League—Week 7
• Sturgeon Hall (Skip – Gary Brucker) vs Artesano Cabinets (Skip – Wes McInnes):
A well played game saw Sturgeon Hall down after five ends when Artesano Cabinets made a draw to the four foot for a deuce in sixth to go up 5-2. Team Brucker (1-5) couldn’t find any room in the seventh and Team McInnes (3-4) stole a single and posted the 6-2 victory.
• Acorn Dental Group (Skip – Justin Nillson) vs Edward Jones (Skip – Adam Cseke):
Acorn Dental (2-5) were all smiles this night and dominated the game against Edward Jones (3-4) who shook hands early and to give Team Nillson a huge 9-2 win.
• World Financial Group (Skip – Randi Ludwar) vs Raymond James (Skip – Rob Koffski):
Raymond James were bulls against fellow World Financial Group and started out with a double in the first for a huge four ender. Team Ludwar (2-4) tried to find some offense with a steal in the fifth but it was too little too late and Team Koffski (6-1) posted the 7-2 victory.
• Stolairus Aviation (Skip – Dave Mellof) vs OK Business Alliance (Skip – Steve Wright):
A wild first three ends saw some big shots for some big scores and the game was tied 4-4. The back and forth game was still tied 6-6 after seven ends when OK Business Alliance (4-3) had shot rock behind multiple guards and Team Mellof (4-2) couldn’t find the button and Team Wright walked away with a steal and the 7-6 win.
• Foothills Creamery (Skip – Ken Johnson) vs Sunset Ranch (Skip – Bruce Clark):
Sunset Ranch was all business and crushed Foothills Creamery early finding themselves up 8-0 after three ends. Team Johnson (3-4) came back with a deuce in the fourth but shook hands after Team Clark (5-1) scored four more in the fifth and won big this night.